Do you hate annoying pop-up ads that forcibly redirect your browser to a landing page claiming you’ve won a gift card? If so, help us STOP these auto redirects and many other forms of malvertising from happening on hundreds of millions of end-user devices!
Clean.io is currently recruiting a Technical Operations Engineerto join our technical operations team where you’ll play a leadership role helping us clean up the Internet, safeguarding users and publishers in the process.In this role you will have the opportunity to manage, mentor and build out our Tier One support team.
The Technical Operations Team facilitates the technical portion of trials for client opportunities and ensures a successful transition to onboard new clients. Additionally, you will service existing clients and ensure that they receive the highest level of technical support. The expectations of our Technical Operations Engineering team is to be as technical as our Engineering team but also be a relationship builder who is equally willing to socialize with prospective clients.
Clean.io is a rapidly growing, well-funded start-up led by veteran technologists and business leaders that provide you with an opportunity to gain exceptional technical, project management, startup and cyber-security experience. You’ll learn new skills, interact with other computer scientists, clients, and internal leaders, and will be an active contributor to a team that is making a demonstrable difference for users and publishers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tier One support for all clean.io clients
- Process and prioritize client technical requests and internal system issues that impact Client Success
- Training clients on site, over the phone, or via web conference
- Understand success indicators and ensure client ROI
- Work to address highly complex technical issues with a client-focused perspective
- Coordinate with internal sales team to ensure successful client conversions
- Partner closely with Client Success to ensure our clients receive world class customer support
- Coordinate with Product and Engineering to escalate issues and develop solutions to solve for recurring issues
- Manage the deployment of clean.io core script across all publishers and platforms
- Manage a global team of Gotcha Hunters to search in real time for malicious ads
Education and/or Experience:
- Strong planning, organizational and execution skills
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment and effectively communicate with all levels of management·
- Interest in all aspects of cybersecurity research and development
- Strong knowledge of computer networking protocols, security standards, software architectures and operating system internals
- Experience doesn’t matter to this team, whether you are a new graduate out of college or have 15 years of experience, being apart of this team will give you the experience and opportunities to help accelerate your career
- Want to be a leader? We will give you the opportunity to become one. Our company is growing fast and we prefer to promote from within giving you greater opportunities to move up the ladder in shorter time frames vs large corporate companies which can take years to get you where you want to be
More about clean.io:
Malvertising and auto-redirects are a growing challenge for digital publishers and end-users. Clean.io™ was developed to solve the revenue impacts and negative consumer experience issues that publishers face as a result of malicious advertisements and redirects.
Clean.io™ enables publishers to seamlessly integrate an automated, highly effective anti-malvertising solution into their delivery of advertising services. Clean.io™ operates at significant scale across numerous geographies and screen types.
- Stock Options
- 401(k) Plan
- Unlimited PTO – we know stuff comes up
- Free benefits (health, vision, and dental)
- Unlimited snacks and great SWAG