We are a cyber security solution that protects revenue and user experiences across all platforms looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming.
Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. You will have access to tens of billions of events across the entire internet, and will have this unique lens to design and implement amazing new tools to drive the business! We are also looking for someone that wants to grow their career in a fun and exciting work environment!
The team you would be joining would be integral in creating the links from how the day to day of our company is run operationally with the technology that our engineering teams are developing. From helping to develop tooling so that end-users can help fight malware more easily and seamlessly, to designing and implementing new processes to help with daily business optimizations.
Location wise, we are looking for engineers who will be working in the Baltimore office once remote work comes to an end!
- Responsible for the Client Dashboard from Data Aggregation to Data Visualization
- Responsible for Internal Tooling Dashboard
- Responsible for optimizing and automating company workflows and tasks
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
NICE TO HAVES:
- Looking for 1-3 years of experience OR a BA in computer science
- Familiarity with GoLang
- Familiarity with React Applications
- Experience with SQL at an intermediate level
- Experience with building applications on top of REST APIs
Build something with your own hands:
- Be a part of a passionate team who values and actions on your opinions – no matter how big or small the idea.
- Hands on experience to learn from the top minds in the industry.
- This is a fast paced environment that can be exciting and challenging, however there is always a team behind your back.
- Experience doesn’t matter to this team, whether you are a new graduate out of college or looking for a change of scenery, being a part of this team will give you the experience and opportunities to help accelerate your career.
- Want to be a leader? We will give you the opportunity to become one. Our company is growing fast and we prefer to promote from within giving you greater opportunities to move up the ladder in shorter time frames vs large corporate companies which can take years to get you where you want to be.
Work Hard Play Hard:
- You spend most of the day with your coworkers. We want work to be a fun environment for you, and for you to enjoy coming in each and every day.
- We have a great space in the Natty Boh Tower (Canton – Baltimore) located within walking distance to restaurants and bars.
- We promote a culture of fun – with constant work happy hours, unlimited paid time off, and team-building trips.
- Stock Options
- 401(k) Plan
- Unlimited PTO – we know stuff comes up
- Free benefits (health, vision, and dental)
- Monthly work happy hours… but also plenty of drinks in the fridge!
- Pong tournaments – with a trophy
- Unlimited snacks and great SWAG