clean.io is looking for a driven, b2b Ad Tech focused Sales Director to join our dynamic team contributing to the future success of our digital engagement security platform. You will report directly to the CRO, playing a fundamental role in the achievement of our customer acquisition and growth targets. This talented and competitive individual thrives in a consultative sales role as an expert in hunting for and cultivating new opportunities for the company. Your exceptional organizational skills allow you to manage a robust pipeline mix of inbound and outbound lead flow, opportunity creation, and proposal generation. You will be responsible for maintaining both senior level and operational day to day relationships to provide strategic insights on enhancements needed to improve the online customer experience and ultimately increase revenue. You’ll accomplish this through a variety of tactics, such as delivering world-class relationship management, empathetic engagement, and deep product knowledge to navigate customers through the sales & conversion processes.
About The Job:
The ideal candidate has 5+ years of successful sales experience working with Publishers and Ad Tech Platforms in the digital media ecosystem. Success in this role is measured by attaining and exceeding sales goals, building effective relationships and trust with key decision makers, and having a “hunter mentality" for new business opportunities.
We expect the Sales Director to be a passionate client advocate within clean.io, with the ability to drive client success and satisfaction through strategic management of their business inputs. We are looking for an autonomous business manager that excels at building relationships and will fully own client relationships, inputs, and results. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for sales, a commitment excellence and a deep curiosity about how things work. She/He is interested in creating a top-notch client experience and is able to execute at both tactical and strategic levels to achieve long-term growth for our clients.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including opening and developing new business, closing add-on and incremental business, determining needs, and proposing compelling programs for your accounts.
- Develop a sales plan, for your assigned accounts, to meet and/or exceed growth and revenue targets.
- Weekly and accurate forecasting against goals utilizing SalesForce.com
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Develop long term strategic plans and programs that pinpoint new revenue opportunities.
- Represent our client as one of the company’s key external evangelists.
- A SUPERSTAR with a proven track record of success.
- Able to educate, advise and consult qualified prospects about our unique and proprietary marketing programs
- A proactive self-starter & leader
- Adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges or tough conversations, failure simply isn’t an option
- Positive attitude and drive to win
- Deep product and technical empathy in order to deliver client solutions while minimizing the burden on engineering and other stakeholders
- Experience and strength in presentation and communication skills + a customer-oriented ethos
- Strong understanding of the advertising industry and customer base
- Ability to travel periodically to meet partners and prospects
About Our Values:
- 5+ years of successful sales experience in digital media technology SaaS sales
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Demonstrated success at growing revenue at an early stage company
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, via phone and email, to small and medium size groups
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills
- Ability to close i.e. “Ask for the business"
- Emotional intelligence, positive attitude, enthusiasm, high energy, sense of humor
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, hands-on, rapidly changing environment
- Ability/willingness to travel, as needed
Values, yep, we’ve got ‘em. And if you don’t check all of these boxes, this probably isn’t the right place for you. This is what matters here, and are the qualities that we are looking for in our co-workers.
- Selflessness : Your ego is checked at the door. You are humble and work well in a team. You would never ask someone to do something that you wouldn’t do yourself. You are passionate about learning and helping others. It’s in your blood.
- Courage to innovate: You take smart risks. You like to challenge the status quo, and love the challenge of ‘it can’t be done’. You move quickly and with calculation, without analysis paralysis.
- Raw yet refined: You are tenacious and scrappy. You can do a lot with a little. You are driven by great results, not hierarchy or bureaucracy. You always find a way to get it done.
- Integrity: You do what you say, and say what you do. You thrive with open, honest communication with colleagues and partners – it makes you (and us) better and stronger. You strive to always do what is right, even if it’s costly or more difficult.
- Persistent and adaptable: You are good at prioritizing what matters and deprioritize the things that won’t deliver exponential returns. You thrive in an environment that is constantly changing. You are comfortable wearing multiple hats, and doing things you weren’t hired to do.
- Teamwork: You play well with others. There’s no ‘I’ in team. You can be a player and/or a coach, and are comfortable with both. You love celebrating wins both big and small, and strive to learn and get better when we lose.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Stock Options
- 401(k) Plan
- Unlimited Vacation