About The Job:
The successful candidate will be a friendly, outgoing, and resourceful self-starter who enjoys working with customers and contributing to a quota. The Sales Development Representative plays a pivotal role in achieving the company’s goals by partnering with our Head of Sales & VP of Operations to:
- Manage all inbound leads to facilitate initial customer calls and tell clean.io’s story to prospective customers
- Educate customers on core competencies and how our solution can benefit their business
- Work with head of sales to support larger enterprise deals that require assistance
- Work with VP of Operations & Director of Customer Success to efficiently move customers through sales funnel
- Manage pipeline of leads effectively by properly walking through the sales process and listening to customer feedback
- Manage day-to-day sales activities to ensure successful alignment of customers and client success to effectively meet quarterly quotas
- 1-3 years of sales (inside or outside) or sales development experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- Comfortable working on small teams
- A "one-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- History managing or exceeding a quarterly quota (team or individual)
- Excellent communication, writing, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think creatively and conceptually as well as analytically
- Intermediate Proficiency in Google docs suite of programs, Salesforce, and Hubspot
- Strong comfort level working on a quota and hitting performance targets
- Competitive attitude with a desire to win as a team.
- Desire to learn from others on the team, take constructive feedback, and adjust.
- Team Player mentality
About Our Values:
Values, yep, we’ve got ‘em. And if you don’t check all of these boxes, this probably isn’t the right place for you. This is what matters here, and are the qualities that we are looking for in our co-workers.
- Selflessness : Your ego is checked at the door. You are humble and work well in a team. You would never ask someone to do something that you wouldn’t do yourself. You are passionate about learning and helping others. It’s in your blood.
- Courage to innovate: You take smart risks. You like to challenge the status quo, and love the challenge of ‘it can’t be done’. You move quickly and with calculation, without analysis paralysis.
- Raw yet refined: You are tenacious and scrappy. You can do a lot with a little. You are driven by great results, not hierarchy or bureaucracy. You always find a way to get it done.
- Integrity: You do what you say, and say what you do. You thrive with open, honest communication with colleagues and partners – it makes you (and us) better and stronger. You strive to always do what is right, even if it’s costly or more difficult.
- Persistent and adaptable: You are good at prioritizing what matters and deprioritize the things that won’t deliver exponential returns. You thrive in an environment that is constantly changing. You are comfortable wearing multiple hats, and doing things you weren’t hired to do.
- Teamwork: You play well with others. There’s no ‘I’ in team. You can be a player and/or a coach, and are comfortable with both. You love celebrating wins both big and small, and strive to learn and get better when we lose.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Company paid medical, dental, vision plan
- Unlimited vacation
- 401k plan